Upper Jubba University Objectives
- To provide directly or indirectly or in collaboration with other institutions of higher, learning, facilities for university educations including scientific, cultural, technological and professional education and integration of teaching, and effective application of knowledge and skills to the life, work and welfare of citizens of Somalia.
- To participate in the discovering, transmission and preservation and enhancement of knowledge and stimulate the intellectual participation of Student’s economic, technological, cultural and professional development of Somalia.
Promote the development of the student’s welfare systems for the attainment of academic excellence and an all- around education.
- Enhance the level of participation in research, dissemination and preservation of knowledge for the both academic and societal
- Promote human resource development and proactive management practices as well as good governance, to enhance service
- Provide an environment that nurtures excellence and high standards of professionalism in teaching, learning, and research and community
- Create equal opportunities for those qualified to pursue university education provide graduates with appropriate knowledge and skills that enables critical thinking in offering workable
- Offer graduates with premium skills in establishment of viable business